One out of four indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contracts to offer assessment, monitoring and evaluation support to the Undersecretary of Defense Policy (USD(P)) and Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This covers evaluation design and implementation meant to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of security cooperation activities and related programs, as required by the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
Through USAID’s Monitoring and Evaluation Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract, known as the EVAL-ME II IDIQ, EnCompass provides technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring at USAID mission, bureau, and agency-wide levels.
With the IDIQ Monitoring contract vehicle, PBG is able to:
- Plan and conduct performance and impact evaluations, using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Develop evaluation training and guidance
- Engage in performance monitoring
- Provide performance monitoring technical assistance and capacity building
- Synthesize performance monitoring and evaluation lessons
- Analyze policy
Interested in working with us? Let’s talk!